Love Is the Killer App
Are you wondering how you can stay relevant and make a difference during these rapidly changing times? Have you heard about Servant Leadership, but wonder how to put it into practice in a way that others will respect and admire? Are you wondering how the word love can even be used in the context of business?
Instead of wondering, read this book and find out how to become a lovecat—a nice, smart person who succeeds in business and in life. How do you become a lovecat? By sharing your intangibles to help others achieve success. By that I mean:
- Your knowledge: everything that comes from all the books and research that I’ll encourage you to devour.
- Your network: the collection of friends and contacts you now have, which I’ll teach you how to grow and nurture.
- Your compassion: that human warmth you already possess—in these pages I’ll convince you that you can show it freely at the office.
What happens when you do all this?
- You become a rich source of information to all around you.
- You triple your network of personal relationships in two years.
- You quadruple the number of colleagues in your life who love you like family.
- You improve your company’s culture by example.
- You grow your leadership skills through positive feedback and opportunity.
In short, you become one of those amazing, outstanding people to whom everyone turns, who leads rather than follows, who never runs out of ideas, contacts, or friendship. Read this book and you’ll learn: Nice guys don’t finish last. They win in the long run!
Praise for Love is the Killer App:
“This book is a genuine original. It will-should-must change your life. I know Tim Sanders—and he and this book are for real. Believe it. And become a (wildly successful) ‘lovecat.'”
– Tom Peters, Author of In Search of Excellence and Reinventing Work series
“Aretha Franklin knew the secret: RESPECT. Tim Sanders knows how to spin it. In business, you get ahead by helping other people get what they want—it’s simple, it’s obvious, but it’s so easy to forget. Love Is the Killer App reminds us that maybe, just maybe, looking out for number one is not the way to get ahead.”
– Seth Godin, Author of Permission Marketing and Unleashing the Idea Virus
“Tim Sanders’s message that compassion in leadership is the key to success couldn’t have arrived at a better time in the history of American business.”
– Ken Blanchard, co-author of The One Minute Manager and Whale Done
“Love is the Killer App—trendy and smart, full of bits of advice and analysis. Sanders’s joy is infectious!”
– The Boston Globe