Tim Sanders is one of the top-rated keynote speakers on the speaking and lecture circuits due to his expertise, passionate delivery, and extensive pre-event preparation process. His highly-customized speeches on leadership development, sales success and collaboration deliver take away value for audience members as well as reinforcing event themes.
The thread through all of his talks is this: “Build relationships every working day of your life!” As a result, his opening general session talks inspire knowledge sharing and networking throughout the events he speaks at, delighting meeting planners.
Tim has extensive keynote speaking experience across a range of industries, government organizations and trade associations. His success comes from his tireless commitment to improve the lives of audiences he speaks to and drive performance for every one of his clients.
Innovation comes to life when diverse minds collaborate across the lines of your organization to solve challenges. By building collaborative webs, you can disrupt your silo-mentalities.
When you put love at the center of everything you do, you build powerful relationships and bring out the best in others.
Leaders that develop their EQ succeed when faced with adversity and bring out the best in their people.
Being a good option is a bad strategy in this competitive and disruptive world we do business in. Essential partners retain their clients by adding ridiculous amounts of value.
Unleash Innovation with Disruptive Collaboration
“Tim taught us about the value of building diverse teams and how important it is to build strong internal and external relationships long before these relationships are needed.”
Craig Galati, Society for Marketing Professional Services
“The bigger the challenge, the wider you need to spin your collaborative web!” That’s the pivotal perspective of tech industry veteran, acclaimed collaboration expert and top rated keynote speaker Tim Sanders. His key insight: Innovation starts with the motivation to think outside of the box, but only comes to life when you courageously work across the lines of your organization.
During his tenure as a senior executive and Board member, Sanders has studied leaders that practice what he terms ‘disruptive collaboration,’ a problem-solving style that leverages surprising alliances along the fault-lines of a company. He’ll reveal how the biggest leaps and turnarounds in history came from ‘collisions of thought,’ not safe work in our silos of excellence.
As a keynote speaker Tim’s eye-opening messages keynote will deliver actionable insights and tools that will boost productivity, drive agility and lead to breakthrough business outcomes.
- Why Companies That Practice Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration Outperform Rivals
- How to Leverage the Power of Multiple Perspectives to Solve Problems Faster
- How to Bring Collaborative Partners Online Quickly to Unleash Creativity
- How to Bring Multiple Stakeholder Needs From “Me-to-We” in a Collaborative Project
- Why it’s Important to Build Relationships Across the Company long before you need them
Leading With Love
“In one hour you propelled this group years ahead in our quest to instill the notions which you expound”
Rick Kimball, Colliers International
What are some of the top challenges facing today’s leaders? Employee engagement and customer retention. Here’s what we know: Competition for our best people and most profitable customers is coming from every direction, disrupting our businesses. What can we do to cement strong relationships and stand out from the crowd? Lead with love.
In his New York Times bestselling book, Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence People, Tim Sanders explains that “love is the most powerful force in the business world, and we show it by sharing our knowledge, networks and compassion to promote success in other people.” His research finds that when we lead with love, we grow our business, foster innovation and build a highly resilient enterprise.
He has circled the globe, giving thousands of professionals the insights they need to lead a culture that values generosity, mentorship and empathy. In this inspiring keynote, he’ll combine compelling research, case studies and actionable takeaways that will move your audience to action.
In this eye-opening keynote speech, he’ll combine research, stories, and takeaways to inspire your audience to action.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Three ways to become a student of the game, and then later, a trusted advisor to others who are grappling with change.
- How to supercharge your networking skills by asking different questions … starting at this conference!
- How to put compassion at the center of key business decisions, from talent management to customer experience.
Emotional Talent: The Final Frontier of Leadership Development
“I highly recommend Tim as an expert on Emotional Intelligence who understands what it means to customize his content!”
Rich Rosier, Linkage Incorporated
In a business world where disruption is a constant and competition is fierce, emotional intelligence (EQ) is just as important to a leader’s success as on-the-job experience and education (IQ). As leaders invest time sharpening their EQ to become more resilient and relationship oriented, they develop what bestselling author Tim Sanders calls Emotional Talent.
In his bestselling book The Likeability Factor, Tim reveals how emotional talent expands our influence, bringing out the best in others. Best of all, it’s an area where leaders can make great strides with a committed effort. “It’s all about dialing into the emotional side of any situation, then proceeding with generosity.”
He’s traveled the world delivering conference keynotes and training programs to leading companies, universities and government agencies, giving leaders actionable insights that improve their performance immediately. What sets Tim apart from other EQ experts is his high level of pre-event research and keynote customization to align his keynote to the organization’s greatest challenges.
- A blueprint to emotional talent development: Self-awareness, self-leadership, social awareness and relationship management.
- Why the mood state can have a 1000% impact on a company’s level of quality and innovation. Case studies range from Motorola to Google.
- How to leverage employee experience design to develop a strong emotional value proposition that attracts & retains talent.
- How to decode people’s emotions with 90% accuracy. Sanders will reveal the 7 Faces of Emotion,which can make you the smartest leader in the room.
- How to master the Art of Deep Listening by borrowing techniques from the best interviewers in the world.
Become an Essential Partner and Grow Your Business
“Generational, technological and business model forces are set to disrupt the world of financial advisors. Tim’s From Optional to Essential helps advisors stay ahead of these forces by building deeper relationships with clients”
-Don Diehl, Hartford Funds
Are you a ‘good option’ or ‘essential partner’ to your clients? According to best-selling author, keynote speaker and consultant Tim Sanders, it’s a question that could make or break your book of business next year. Your competition is swinging for the fences, while disruptive innovations chip away at your client base. To succeed in this new landscape, you need to deliver ‘ridiculous’ levels of added value – becoming essential to work with.
During his tenure as a senior executive and sales professional, Sanders has studied client loyalty over the last decade, decoding what it takes to make the leap from optional to essential: Be a sounding board, a fountain of knowledge and a connector of dots. In this game-changing keynote, he will deliver actionable advice and tools that will help sales and professional service providers improve their skillset, drive business continuity and grow their business.
- Five questions and one statement that will supercharge your perceived listening skills.
- How to read faces for emotions, and then how to respond effectively.
- How to move beyond product knowledge and deeply understand your client’s unmet needs.
- How to become a trusted mentor to your clients by challenging and empowering them.
- Why clients are loyal to those who make connections on their behalf.