Order AND RECEIVE THESE BONUSES!
- Immediate delivery of the Relationship Power eBook, an update to Love Is the Killer App.
- One pass to the 120 minute Dealstorming video boot camp for each copy purchased. $299 value!
- FREE 45-minute live webinar experience for your team with Tim Sanders, where he’ll answer questions and offer advice on your specific sales challenges. Transcript available! Requires 50 book purchase minimum.
To Purchase Multiple Copies
FOR YOUR TEAM OR COLLEAGUES:
To collect your pre-order bonuses, fill out the form below
“Tim Sanders’ insightful Dealstorming lays out seven steps that will transform how you do sales. By bringing in co-workers as collaborators, you’ll expand your knowledge base, multiply your skills, and turn your team into top-notch deal-makers your competitors will envy.”
– Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human and Drive
Dealstorming is former Yahoo CSO Tim Sanders’s term for a structured, scalable, repeatable process that can break through any sales deadlock by combining the wisdom and creativity of everyone who has a stake in the sale. The book is full of case studies, innovation templates and actionable advice that’s led to a stunning 70% close ratio.
Dealstorming is based on Tim’s vast experience in B2B sales during his career, along with interviews of over 200 sales leaders in every key vertical. Watch this video to discover when he discovered the magic of team-sales.
Why Buy Books FOR YOUR SALES TEAM?
Dealstorming promotes collaboration in your sales culture. This is exactly what you need to solve the complexity of today’s sales process. It’s written to help managers, sales reps, delivery teams and enablement solve challenges quickly and grow as leaders along the way.
“Tim Sanders has created a way to combine the art of the deal with the science of a deal. And when art meets science it creates a storm. Not a rainstorm, a dealstorm. This book will change pennies from heaven to dollars from heaven.“
-Jeffrey Gitomer, author of The Little Red Book of Selling
“Dealstorming is a high energy book about the way people collaborate in business today. Whether you are in sales, operations, management, or executive leadership, Tim Sanders will show you how combining diverse perspectives leads to extraordinary innovation and success. Packed with ideas, stories, and strategies, this is a book you can’t afford not to read!”
– Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The New One Minute Manager® and Collaboration Begins with You
“Dealstorming provides a practical, proven and actionable playbook for sales leaders to engage in innovation at the deal level with their teams. This book is an invaluable resource in a world where salespeople find themselves losing to the status quo and ‘no decision’ more often than not.”
– Matthew Dixon, co-author of The Challenger Sale
“Stalled deals are the bane of sales organizations. Dealstorming gives you an unbeatable blueprint for breaking though and getting your biggest opportunities closed.”
– Jeb Blount, author of Fanatical Prospecting and People Buy You
“Dealstorming shows you how to create new opportunities out of thin air, resurrect lost clients and close hugely profitable deals.”
– Jill Konrath, author of SNAP Selling and Agile Selling